GB 23 Winter War Eastern Front WWII-Allied or Axis

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'm away for less than a day and look what happens :rolleyes:

Thought that you'd have learned after 4+ years, that you can not, under any circumstances, leave this forum unattended for a longer period, say five minutes or so, because you'll never know, what we'll sign you (or anyone else) up for....

Thought that you'd have learned after 4+ years, that you can not, under any circumstances, leave this forum unattended for a longer period, say five minutes or so, because you'll never know, what we'll sign you (or anyone else) up for....

:p: :p

On another note, today be Aug 1, was looking for GB #23 to enlist. I don't see it listed...Powers that Be?

listing you're looking for? aircraft that can be made? if so all was plane on the eastern front:

Aug 1st- Sunday Nov 30th 2014 - GB 23-Winter War and Eastern Front of WWII, Allied or Axis.
Scope to cover this bitter conflict that saw the partitioning of Poland in 1939 and the annexation of the Baltic States. The invasion of Finland in November 1939 by the USSR, the invasion of Russia (Operation Barbarossa) through to the Great Patriotic Wars that lead to Berlin.

if you're looking for the GB sets a new topic subforum Pasdar few days and they are already organized and create what will be moved there, no more .... as are three GB

If you're talking about the GB23 subforum Mike, I'm sure a mod will create that shortly. Just start your thread in the general GB thread and someone will move it.

I have a Bf109E-4, W.Nr. 4148, Hptm. Wolfgang Lippert, CO of II./JG 27 did a short stint in the Balkans in the fall of 41 would this work for the GB.

As long as the model depicts the aircraft used in his short stint on the Eastern Front, I don't see why not.

Here is the aircraft.

002.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back