GB-37 1:24 Hawker Hurricane I - Helicopters / Military a/c of BoB 1940

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

While Mother Superior watches her home renovation shows, I went back to the bench to work away on the "front end" of this kit. While I had the black in the air brush I sprayed a few other things as well including the instrument panel face. This scale allows me to hang completed parts on the pegboard that is along the back of the bench.

Cheers,

Jeff

A few needed touch ups always seem to reveal them-selves when the item is looked at on the big screen. I am thinking about throwing Johhny Mcflyboy into the cockpit but then again I may not. If I do I don't have to get aftermarket seat belts.

Cheers,

Jeff

A pencil works wonders !
Good stuff Jeff. I'd send you some fine fabric, the correct colour for the seat harness, which was an off-cut from a roller blind, but I loaned the strip to a friend, for his 1/24th Spitfire. By the time I get to see him, the build will probably be done !

Okay lads, first official request for assistance.

What colour do I paint the large pipe that runs along the bottom of this photo. This is the outside side of the starboard cockpit framework and I am just guessing that this is radiator related tubing?

I built one of those when I was a teen (many years ago), it was a christmas present and started my Hurricane love affair.

Users who are viewing this thread