GB 46 Split Build - WW2 Eastern Front / Twin Engine A/C, Transports and Gliders

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'm going to jump onto this build as my first one back on the page since 2015.

I'm feeling a nice 1/72 Italeri RAF C-130J to start my collection of Afghanistan / Herrick aircraft off.
Now to convince the Mrs that a model kit is an "essential item" 😂

G'day all!

I really want to enter a GB again, and this one is a real hash bag of subjects together! (Eastern Front, Twin engined aircraft, AND Tranports and Gliders...!)
MANY options to choose from, but thinking of doing a Horsa Mk.I assault glider, and an RNZAF C-47A Dakota.

What do you guys have planned?

Evan

May 1st – September 6th 2020 GB 46 Split Build - WW2 Eastern Front / Twin Engine A/C, Transports and Gliders

What do you plan to do for this GB?
well i will start a yak 1b from eduard # 1194
And if I have time, I have a Seibel 204a, what would I do too?

Forgive me for what I'm about to do. I'll do the bottom part to satisfy the twin-engine part. If I survive it I'll add the top

It's a Trimaster 190 and I heard these and their PE additions were sketchy at best

Do yourself a favor, ditch the Trimaster 190 and pick up the Tamiya Hasegawa kit, unless you are into self flagellation, in which case I have a couple of those you can have out of the Mistal kits.......
evilgrin0037.gif

As much as I'd like to do something up like the Heller Noratlas or Itelari Flying boxcar, due to funding limitations I'm stuck with either an Italeri Gigant 323 or an Academy Il-2, the 323 would be nice, but if I want to actually finish it I'd be better off with the IL-2 I'm thinkin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back