GB-48 Split Build - Carrier & Maritime Patrol A/C of WWII / Military A/C before 1939 (incl Spanish Civil War)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I have recently started a 1/72 Savoia Marchetti SM.79 Torpedo bomber and it has just occurred to me. Would this fit into this group build. It's definitely anti shipping but does it make it as Maritime patrol. I know it's short notice but I think I might finish in time for the final day.

I have recently started a 1/72 Savoia Marchetti SM.79 Torpedo bomber and it has just occurred to me. Would this fit into this group build. It's definitely anti shipping but does it make it as Maritime patrol. I know it's short notice but I think I might finish in time for the final day.
I vote yes

Are there guidelines for group builds (other than sticking to the subject category)?
When and how are these announced? How long do participants get to finish? How is the level determined (beginner, intermediate, expert, monsignor)? Gear up or down? Where is my coffee?

Are there guidelines for group builds (other than sticking to the subject category)?
When and how are these announced? How long do participants get to finish? How is the level determined (beginner, intermediate, expert, monsignor)? Gear up or down? Where is my coffee?

Modellers Wanted! Group Build Invitation

This won't answer "gear up or down?". There's no rule on how your model should be displayed, as long as you post the required pictures for judging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back