GB 58 and beyond (5 Viewers)

TD🦅
 
Last 10 min W o w !

And it's Monday Monday!
No, no Me. Bill it is Stuper Bowl Stunday, WHAT A GAME!!!!!
 
Ok back to work on this MONDAY morning. No more NEW votes will be taken now but all who have thrown in their choices up to now have up to the end of this Wednesday, Mountain Standard Time (GMT-7) to make changes to their choices. We currently have 4 themes tied for the final spot so, if nothing changes, we will end up with a run-off poll to select 3 of those 4 that have six votes.

I don't know if Google translate can convert the above to Cat but do your best. :lol:
 
Nearly there


tumblr_mmgoakLXsI1s57xdwo1_400.gif
 
Ok back to work on this MONDAY morning. No more NEW votes will be taken now but all who have thrown in their choices up to now have up to the end of this Wednesday, Mountain Standard Time (GMT-7) to make changes to their choices. We currently have 4 themes tied for the final spot so, if nothing changes, we will end up with a run-off poll to select 3 of those 4 that have six votes.

I don't know if Google translate can convert the above to Cat but do your best. :lol:
Ok I'm listening, no really, yeah really I am, oh I'm sorry what were you saying, no really I'm listening, what I didn't hear that!
E4804FA3-E1C6-4186-B81E-F1CADAE835F1.jpeg
 
Uh ? Why am I waking up?
DSCN3526.JPG
...................... Please, let me sleep.................. :smileycat::yum:
 
Care to publish a list of those future GB kits? That way I won't have to ask so many questions trying to figure out what the heck fits!
Hope this helps

9D1F7DF6-CE82-4BE0-A1B1-358FBCAB123A.jpeg
FF45A625-85DB-47AA-8BC4-8497FB6BE428.jpeg
FD2D3E05-8471-45BF-AF6B-3F512F9D98D8.jpeg
FA5E2E88-F19E-4A7F-ADFC-1AB7C15BBADD.jpeg
78ECD982-314B-45CC-8BDA-72547985F8DD.jpeg
EFD5881E-90BD-4EF3-B03F-385794A4A673.jpeg
3277ECB2-0130-43C2-8239-BAFBAD658762.jpeg
DF7C0A6F-C22E-43CB-87D5-705AF3340796.jpeg
E37F0263-7789-498B-AACD-FB6C1323C2C7.jpeg
F4852473-76BF-42D6-9139-99CB2159F1B5.jpeg
322894D9-1444-4B3B-81F9-4DAECB97714A.jpeg

Cheers
 
I see nothing wrong with that.

View attachment 706939
I agree with that...:evil4:
....maybe I even resemble that remark.....too :oops:
 
Care to publish a list of those future GB kits? That way I won't have to ask so many questions trying to figure out what the heck fits!
You asked!
Carrier------------------Corsair off the Yorktown CV10
One Trick Pony--------- John Crocker's P-51D, race 6, Reno
Stormy------------------Russ Francis' Sea Fury #369
No props---------------Bob Loves F-86 Korea, Bernie's Bo
Zombie-----------------1 of 2 candidates only ?
1/32 Merlin's Magic Race22
1/48 Brewster Buffalo (a lake salvage)
PTO---------------------AVG P-40
Spits--------------------Mk.Vc or Mk.XIX ?
Twin--------------------Possible A-10 Wart Hog? Don't have the kit yet$$$$
Night Fighters---------?
 
Hey, Ralph wanted a list, I know it's in there somewhere!

I'm not hoarding, I just never know when I may need one!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back