GB 58 and beyond (3 Viewers)

Will need to go through my collection to find a night fighter, would this be WW2 only?
Please go here and read the descriptions. GBs 58 thru 65 - Finalized Schedule
 
This is what I ordered for the Night Fighter build.
edu07079__68781.jpg

I don't think I have ever seen the same kit built twice in a GB.
 
This is what I ordered for the Night Fighter build.
View attachment 708350
I don't think I have ever seen the same kit built twice in a GB.
Nice one,
the Eduard kit at 1/48th is the one I want, but by the time I finish all the extras I'm seeing 100 bucks!!!
Where does it end. The Trumpeter kit gets nothing but horrible reviews. One reviewer used the Ed kit as the base
but used the Trump parts which are nicer for the finish.
 
An I did one in GB7!!!!!! 1/72nd and my first entry on the forum!
I just had to try and use PE @ 1/72nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH
fin 2.JPG
 
Woke up to this post along with the first coffee. Wow, looks like it will be a great 'how-to' read. I kind of remember this during the GB, but that was a loooong time ago,; in my world. Thanks. Will definately reference when building.
 
I am curious though. Looking at past GB's, I've noticed all of the 1/48 builds. I build 1/72 myself and was wondering if the new builds were limited to the larger scales. I don't even have any of the larger scales in my collection. If I need to purchase, it may take awhile to get one. I'm kind of isolated and live in a rather small place.
 

Uhmmmm I'm telling! No, no I'm not! I'd have admit to the same crime
Been there, done that, well, while I WAS married. No need to worry about things like that now 😂😂😂
 
All scales are open, I gues if you want to do 1:1200 than you better be using a microscope for pictures but nothing says what scale!
 
I'm the psycho on this forum who also builds in 1/144.
and
 
I'm the psycho on this forum who also builds in 1/144.
and
Oh please we're all Psycho! And proud of it! Your just a weird sort of psycho.
 
Having money 💰 in your wallet is so overrated! You can't take it with you anyway, but plastic, now plastic that you still can't take with you. But it's plastic!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back