GB-62 1/48 Spitfire Mk Vb - Spitfires

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I fixed the wing to fuselage joint on the bottom near the rear fuselage. I super glued the gap, did not like the looks of it so I puttied and wet sanded it after which I added the parts to the wing and fuselage bottoms.
MKVB 16.jpg

Thanks, vac canopy was due in today, the wife looked up on USPS site and low and behold it mysteriously went to Memphis TN!!!! I live in FL not TN!!!! Seen this before...bought an item in New Jersey...sent to Maine then California then Texas then Jacksonville FL then to me in Clearwater FL.....USPS works in VERY strange ways!

Thanks, the vac canopy was delivered, but not to me. I got a notice from USPS site saying it was delivered at 1:08 this afternoon. Trekked up to get it and nothing there. The postman obviously put it in some one else's mail box. The USPS here has gotten bad since our original postman left, not sure where they are finding this new help but it's running rampant in our little 55 plus community. Do NOT get old and do NOT retire to Flowduh! It's been Hell on Earth for the last 10 years!

Thanks George, I just read your post after I glued my repaired one on. I asked the mail person the next day and she checked all the boxes and saw no package of mine. I then went to the local post office and they gave me a lost mail form? What the Hell will that do? Go to the Island of Lost Boys with Peter Pan? So I sanded the line from 300 to 12,000 grit then Futured it. It is nice and shiney and the line won't be visible once I slide the canopy open. If I do ever want another Tamiya Spit it will be a new mold, I was surprised at all the boo boos this kit has, not very accurate in shape and detail but it "looks" the part.
MKVB 17.JPG
MKVB 18.JPG
:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back