Geedee's (and everyone else's) 'OMG, I forgot the colour !' Warbirds

Aaargh! My eyes, my eyes ...................
 
That's more like it! :big6:
Excellent shots guys.
 
They are just neat.
Gear looks like someone just bent up some paperclips and said "make it like this"!!!!!!

Yeah, check this out. If I'd have built a model like this, I would have fixed it:

IMG_6142 BW.jpg
 
sorry mate couldn't resist ........!

DB.jpg
 
Nice Karl! So we now have indisputable proof that he can get near them and do just fine. He actually looks like he's having fun.
And Andy, that cat looks lopsided, like it is caught in a cross wind.
 
Karl, you sneaky bar steward, I'll get you for that. Just watch your dog kennel doesn't end up suspended in that tree on our camp site pitch .....
 
Yeah, OK, I'll believe you !

Outward bound maybe?
The BBMF Lanc at Duxford last Sunday.
Nice Dogsbody, reminds me a little of the well know painting we had a couple of in our front room when I was a sprog !
 
Last edited:
Chuckie 5 BW.jpg
Chuckie 13 BW.jpg
Mitchell 1 Pd BW.jpg
Mitchell 7 BW.jpg
IMG_5955 BW.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back