Gentlemen, I Introduce Mr. Mrs. Case...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You'll be needing a MUCH larger grill than that when us guys are coming over for a visit....or maybe we'll just cut a few trees down....right...there's no way that we'll fit a full pig or bigger beef on that one...he he he! :salute:

Nice choice FB!

Here are some shots of our Weekend Wedding... We were officially married my a female Shaman of the Cherokee Tribe, who is also an ordained Minister...

It took place on Saturday at Huck's Cove, here in Mississippi, right on the Bayou.. The weather was great with very little humidity, which is rare.... Beccas' Mother and Father drove in from Texas with her best friend.. My 2 younger Brothers and my Dad flew in from parts up North, and my Son was my Best Man.......

What a BLAST!!!
Mr. Mrs. Case,May you always be as happy as you appeared in the photos!

Enjoy Case family - hopefully in my lifetime I'll make it out your way and we'll throw all kinds of stuff on that grill - and don't forget the cooler in close proximity!

Right ON! Lucky!! I'll dig a pit and smoke a pig!!

Everyone is welcome, the love I have for feeding people is not unlike that of an Italian Grandmother!! :lol: MANGA!! :lol:

If you need a book to sing drinking songs Lucky, all I can say is...well....have a nice time in Greenland! :)

Becca :

Itaien Grandmother and your Irish as well ? oh gosh you poor girl, I know the feeling when roots go deep

say is that a special Espresso machine on the right side of the grill or what.... ? don't think we ordered that accessory but ........

enjoy

Well, I am doing MY part...I usually stick with my Shiner Bock and toss in a Corona or Pacifico to keep with my Mexican upbringing :D Gotta love Texas! lol BUT, (I digressed, sorry) I grab him different sh*t everytime. This last was Hoegarten. O.K. granted, it was the giggle at the name I was going for..BUT, it was a decent wheat beer.

Espresso machine?? I hope not, i'm dangerous on espresso..I'll stick with the familiar, chainsaw-type, buzz that coffee gives me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back