Georgia and Russia at war.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

another controversial news:

HRW says the genocide of ossetians is a hoax. the georgian army just killed around 50 ossetians and the main reason of conflict starts was the ossetian gerrilla supported by moscow.

does HRW is working in s. ossetia ? how do they know how many ossetians died ? should HRW taking the numbers gave by georgia or do they have very good and independent sources to say that ?

another controversial news:

HRW says the genocide of ossetians is a hoax. the georgian army just killed around 50 ossetians and the main reason of conflict starts was the ossetian gerrilla supported by moscow.
well the HRW is well known due to their heavy critique against Moscow.
particulary here they base their claim on the fact that only 50 people was registred as dead in the Tcentral Hospital of Tshinvali. But they seem to forgot that in fact this hospital was almost completely destroyed in the last day and effective counting was virtually impossible. Beside that not all of wounded or dead were been brought to this hospital.
I do believe though the number of 2000 is exaggerated. There're some hundreds of deads anyway.

Hello D.A.I.G.

The main reason for the eastern countries (Former Block countries) to embrace NATO is the greed and hope for $$$ and not fear of Russia. NATO is fully aware of this and takes the advantage of giving them the outlook and partial support by upgrading their Armed Forces, or even an EU membership (Many, many $$$).

Both NATO and the former Russian republics are fully aware of this and use the same "motivation" which ends in NATO's favor, and resulting in a direct military buildup at Russia's borders. Russia simply doesn't have the $$ to buy or attract friends and as such gets more and more pissed off.

some issues:

is that true that the eastern countries that would agree to install that defence system would receive $$$ for that ?

does the countries of east are reacting by the own policy inposed by west about russia ? so, stay far from russia means stay close of EU not just by the euros, but also to can export more and bring investments and economic upgrades for their nations ?

then if the EU had a more close policy over russia, the intention of membership by eastern countries wouldnt make diference for russians, because they also will be close partners of europe. is that right ?

i just think its so sad that policy and economics are so far each other, because reading the economic newspapers is clear that is important stay close of russia, because for the next 10, 15 years russia will have a great industrial jump and the countries that will have close economic ties with moscow and the enterprises that invest in russia will have a lot of profits.

Everybody involved knows that Russia doesn't have the slightest military conventional capability to attack anyone successfully besides midgets like Georgia – meaning total occupation of a country such as the Ukraine – or a totally utopist scenario such as an attack on Poland or any other former Block country. At the end this "Georgia scenario" is exactly what happens and once Putin points at his nukes NATO and the US weasel into their holes and resort to the usual diplomatic blah blah – economic sanctions, embargo and probably telling Putin that he will not receive a birthday telegram.

agree with you, but also i think yes, russia have the capability to occupy not one but 2 or 3 of these countries at same time. wich doesnt means that they wanna do that. i dont think so.

Now how much frustration does NATO need to impose on Russia in order for the military high command or the Russian government to press the button (only alternative besides resignation), especially after a Russian orgy and Vodka intoxicated bears in uniforms?

:lol: have you watched "dr. strangelove" ? its almost quite like that scenario :lol:

but i think for russians its quite like a chess match. chess is a national sport in russia. i dont think they felt frustrated by nato policies, they are worried, because they dont trust too much in nato.

Anti - missile shield against – Iran? and rouge states or rather Russia? I am sure the Russians know the answer and keep regarding it as a further provocation.

yes, thats the most ridiculous of everything !!! IRAN DONT HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY TO SEND A NUKE TO EUROPE !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

they havent missiles to hits europe and also they dont have nuclear devices. all about iran´s nuclear program is pure speculation.

kruska, a good reading for you : "legacy of ashes - tim weiner", i think you gonna like this book.

regards !

Who they, Alder? In my post I mentioned one particurlar individual who is responsible for everything that his country has gone thorugh.

Stalin just happened to be Georgian as well as his Secret Police Chief and few other Politbureau members. He could have been a Jew, Russian or anyone else it's not relevant to the Georgians as a nation.

That is not what I am talking about. I was not even talking about Stalin in particular. I was talking about Mikheil Saakashvili and how he treated his people, in response to you saying he was a brutal man to his own people.

Therefore I said maybe he learned from his big brother and by that I mean:

Lenin
Stalin
Khrushchev
Brezhnev

And frankly just about every other ruler of the Soviet Union...

Oh well don't worry about it.

First of all your video does not prove that anything was censored. Where does it prove that it was censored?

In the end the reporter was a dumb **** anyhow. Anyone who trys to compare 9-11 to what is going on in Georgia deserves to be shot.

Also why are you a member of this forum? Your agenda is very clear. You never post about WW2 aircraft which by the way is the purpose of this forum. Again, I ask you why are you here?

Hello D.A.I.G.

The main reason for the eastern countries (Former Block countries) to embrace NATO is the greed and hope for $$$ and not fear of Russia. NATO is fully aware of this and takes the advantage of giving them the outlook and partial support by upgrading their Armed Forces, or even an EU membership (Many, many $$$).

Both NATO and the former Russian republics are fully aware of this and use the same "motivation" which ends in NATO's favor, and resulting in a direct military buildup at Russia's borders. Russia simply doesn't have the $$ to buy or attract friends and as such gets more and more pissed off.

Everybody involved knows that Russia doesn't have the slightest military conventional capability to attack anyone successfully besides midgets like Georgia – meaning total occupation of a country such as the Ukraine – or a totally utopist scenario such as an attack on Poland or any other former Block country. At the end this "Georgia scenario" is exactly what happens and once Putin points at his nukes NATO and the US weasel into their holes and resort to the usual diplomatic blah blah – economic sanctions, embargo and probably telling Putin that he will not receive a birthday telegram.

Now how much frustration does NATO need to impose on Russia in order for the military high command or the Russian government to press the button (only alternative besides resignation), especially after a Russian orgy and Vodka intoxicated bears in uniforms?

Anti - missile shield against – Iran? and rouge states or rather Russia? I am sure the Russians know the answer and keep regarding it as a further provocation.

You would be reacting blind to politics in this world by saying, that Russia has no right to interfere in other countries, or you would be forwarding double standards in regards to the US (constantly interfering in other countries since a hundred years) and Russia's or any other countries doings in the past centuries.

Regards
Kruska

1. I never said the US does not interfere with other nations, nor did I say it was right. You keep changing the subject. This is about Russia not the US.

2. Again explain to me what right Russia has to stop nations from getting cozy with the west. I do not give a **** what the motivation behind it is.

3. Stop changing the subject. If you wish to discuss how much you do not like the United States, do so in a thread dedicated to it.

Now having said that answer my question that I asked you above!

That is not what I am talking about. I was not even talking about Stalin in particular. I was talking about Mikheil Saakashvili and how treated his people, in response to someone saying he was a brutal man to his own people.

Therefore I said maybe he learned from his big brother and by that I mean:

Lenin
Stalin
Khrushchev
Brezhnev

And frankly just about every other ruler of the Soviet Union...

Oh well don't worry about it.

in fact i started with that stalin stuff... because he was georgian... but i think now was an unhappy idea mine.

DerAdlerIstGelandet;

1. I never said the US does not interfere with other nations, nor did I say it was right. You keep changing the subject. This is about Russia not the US.

Now you said it, before you only put in on Russia, and yes it is about Russia that why I reacted on your one sided statement.

2. Again explain to me what right Russia has to stop nations from getting cozy with the west. I do not give a **** what the motivation behind it is.

The same right that the US took and takes into acount to stop any country from getting cosy with the communists or Russia or any country that the US dislikes.

3. Stop changing the subject. If you wish to discuss how much you do not like the United States, do so in a thread dedicated to it.

I am not changing the subject at all, it is and my forwardings have been about Russia - Georgia and NATO. Because I do not believe in NATO, I do not like the US? Because I do not like Baseball I am against the US? Because I do not like Bush, I am against the US? Because I dispise Hitler I am against Germany? Because I do not like Whisky I am against alcohol?

After all this Forum is not called "Dedicated to Whisky" or is it?

So what is your problem mate?

I did answer them and I just answered them again, maybe you want to answer mine?

1. Now how much frustration does NATO need to impose on Russia in order for the military high command or the Russian government to press the button (only alternative besides resignation), especially after a Russian orgy and Vodka intoxicated bears in uniforms?

Regards
Kruska

1. Now how much frustration does NATO need to impose on Russia in order for the military high command or the Russian government to press the button (only alternative besides resignation), especially after a Russian orgy and Vodka intoxicated bears in uniforms?

Regards
Kruska

I just want all forum members to be crysal clear on exactly what Kruska is asking.

I just want all forum members to be crysal clear on exactly what Kruska is asking.

You forgot the most important question:

I think it is very important to answer that in clear words by some people here.

Regards
Kruska

DerAdlerIstGelandet;

Now you said it, before you only put in on Russia, and yes it is about Russia that why I reacted on your one sided statement.

The same right that the US took and takes into acount to stop any country from getting cosy with the communists or Russia or any country that the US dislikes.

I am not changing the subject at all, it is and my forwardings have been about Russia - Georgia and NATO. Because I do not believe in NATO, I do not like the US? Because I do not like Baseball I am against the US? Because I do not like Bush, I am against the US? Because I dispise Hitler I am against Germany? Because I do not like Whisky I am against alcohol?

So what is your problem mate?

I did answer them and I just answered them again, maybe you want to answer mine?

Regards
Kruska

No you did not answer my question. You answered it with questions and you skirt around the answer. Again this discussion is not about the US, it is about Russia.

Are you going to answer it? If not there is no further need for this discussion or this thread.

No you did not answer my question. You answered it with questions and you skirt around the answer. Again this discussion is not about the US, it is about Russia.

Are you going to answer it? If not there is no further need for this discussion or this thread.

Truly i do not know which question I did not answer. but its a fact that you didn't answer mine again.

Regards
Kruska

acording with french president nicolas sarkozy, the russian forces will leave georgia after 12:00 am.

but, the russian president said to the french that russia will keep a peacekeeper force to ensure the end of conflicts in ossetia.

so, its quite like to say: we gonna leave, but georgian will not enter here.

another headache for nato leaders...

a interesting text i found in internet. i wont copy paste here cause its too long but it worth to be readen by pro-russians, anti-russians and indiferents of this topic:

In the Media

a very good american site about world politics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back