Georgia and Russia at war.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I believe he just wants to prevent the McCains victory by any means possible. That would have some catastrophic effects to the Russ-American relations.

American-Russian relations are going to fall anyhow. Not because of America but because of Putin. He wants to see them fail, he wants to see Russia's return to a super power. He is willing to do so at all costs, even if it means starting a new cold war.

Just as you do not like Bush, I can not stand Putin. To me he is nothing more than a Commie. Me and my wife (she is German by the way, so you can not say that only Americans feel this way) had a discussion about this just this morning, and she can not stand him either. She thinks he is the most dangerous man in the world right now.

Ramirezzz said:
t's not about his personal mentality ,which is rather cold blooded rational than nationalst or communist irrational, it's about Russia which clearly turns its back to the West since the West has made its choice as well. So no wonder such statements are made by him. If McCain gets elected, we'll hear much more of that in the future, from the both sides.

I have news for you. Obama getting elected will not change a thing. Why? Putin...

You all love Obama, but it will not change a thing. I promise you that. Why, because the American public will not allow the United States to bow down to a Commie (yes that is how I view him).

ramirezzz, i was convicted that mccain would win, but after i read the speech of obama i think the democrats will win that one easy. he said that he wants incentivate with tax reduction only the american enterprises that creates new jobs inside country. they dont care about foreign policy, they want know about economy.

i think thats enough to win the ellections, even if republicans puts cicciolina or madonna as vice, mccain couldnt beat that.

Are you sure about that. I do not think you know Americans as well as you think you do. Keep studying....

I have news for you. Obama getting elected will not change a thing. Why? Putin...

Ofcourse it wont change things right away. There are so many war profiteers in US. They wont evaporate over night after elections. McCain is their hope for Cold War Two, but Obama can prevent this once elected.

Putin shouldn've made those allegations before he got strong evidence. But what is obviouse now is that the US armed the mad dog and failed keeping him on leash (deliberately or not short before the elections), and that McCain gained a lot of votes because of the conflict and Obama lost.
Good timing guys. Well done.

Why would you even think you know what US politics is all about? Can you say pompous???

A lot of none Americans on this forum think they are so sure they know about my country...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Its like the hate Bush thing ...And not knowing the Dem's have control of Congrees ..And thats what counts in the US...We till some of the guys here over and over and over how "MY" country works and they keep saying the same thing...Gets old ...

Ofcourse it wont change things right away. There are so many war profiteers in US. They wont evaporate over night after elections. McCain is their hope for Cold War Two, but Obama can prevent this once elected.

Putin shouldn've made those allegations before he got strong evidence. But what is obviouse now is that the US armed the mad dog and failed keeping him on leash (deliberately or not short before the elections), and that McCain gained a lot of votes because of the conflict and Obama lost.
Good timing guys. Well done.

:lol:

Oh the old MIC!!!

This thread has become more and more amusing as time has gone on. Poor russia, victims of the big bad US Republican Political machine. Save us Obama. Save us.

...and taxes. Obama is advocating huge new expenditures all on the shoulders of new taxes.

but if the richs pay more and the poors pay less the situation will be more balanced isnt ? for a country with 300 milion citzens, everything needs huge expendures anyway.

A lot of none Americans on this forum think they are so sure they know about my country...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Its like the hate Bush thing ...And not knowing the Dem's have control of Congrees ..And thats what counts in the US...We till some of the guys here over and over and over how "MY" country works and they keep saying the same thing...Gets old ...

but is simple, its just read the newspapers, and read what the american analists write about the issues. in the end, what we say is nothing less that what the own americans says.

theres the none americans that support bush theres others who think bush is a bad leadership for the west. but the american bush supporters just get annoyed with the guys who dont like bush. the other are smart and understand the situation isnt ?

the americans talk about bush haters, but isnt that true bush is a world hater too ? how could the world loves bush if bush hates the world ?

but if the richs pay more and the poors pay less the situation will be more balanced isnt ? for a country with 300 milion citzens, everything needs huge expendures anyway.

Jug 54% of Americans pay no federal taxes. Should 95%? [That's a rhetorical question, I don't want you to answer it. I really don't care what your answer is.]

Obama is proposing to increase taxes to US corporations. [Now here is the question that is not rhetorical]. Where do you think those costs will ultimately come from? The rich? The super-rich? The easily hateable mega-rich? Wrong my liberal friend. They ultimately get eaten by the same dumbass people who vote for the democratic liberal agenda.

Ignorance is an ugly trait. But it is curable. Usually it just takes Americans most of their lifetime to realize that the US gov't taxes the hell out of everyone and only in the average US citizen's final throes of life do they realize that they can't keep all of their hard earned life energy ($).

So where were we in the Georgia vs Russia war...

Georgia has removed all diplomatic relations with Russia. Russia is threatening all its little neighbors with death and violence if they speak out or assist anyone who is against its will and meanwhile blaims the US for all its ills.

Who's next to comment?

Jug 54% of Americans pay no federal taxes. Should 95%? [That's a rhetorical question, I don't want you to answer it. I really don't care what your answer is.]

Obama is proposing to increase taxes to US corporations. [Now here is the question that is not rhetorical]. Where do you think those costs will ultimately come from? The rich? The super-rich? The easily hateable mega-rich? Wrong my liberal friend. They ultimately get eaten by the same dumbass people who vote for the democratic liberal agenda.

but the enterprises will have taxes reductions if they creates jobs for the american dumbasses instead other dumbasses from other countries. if the mega-richs wants to pay less taxes they will think about the american dumbasses first. then the dumbasses will have more work, more money, the unemployment will decreasse and all dumbasses will be happy.

So where were we in the Georgia vs Russia war...

Georgia has removed all diplomatic relations with Russia. Russia is threatening all its little neighbors with death and violence if they speak out or assist anyone who is against its will and meanwhile blaims the US for all its ills.

Who's next to comment?

putzzzz, this georgian president is a genius, serious ! they attacked the ossetians and the russian peacekeeper misson, russian army invaded south ossetia, abkhazia(abhkasia, abkhassia... bah !) and gori. but now, he felt is better remove all diplomatic relations with russia !

:rolleyes:

Russian peacekeepers. What UN charter was that? I forgot.

i also forgot man, sorry cant help you.

the deal is that russia recognized the independence of this 2 regions, its a matter of time, the u.n. members also recognize their independence. too much noise for nothing. let the ossetians be free.

but the enterprises will have taxes reductions if they creates jobs for the american dumbasses instead other dumbasses from other countries. if the mega-richs wants to pay less taxes they will think about the american dumbasses first. then the dumbasses will have more work, more money, the unemployment will decreasse and all dumbasses will be happy.
The whole point here my friend is enterprises WILL NOT have taxes reduced if they create jobs - PERIOD! Ever hear of a place in the US called Michigan? It's where Ford and GM is located and was the automobile producing capital of the world. Michigan is dying because not only Ford and GM are doing poorly as companies, but they and a host of other Michigan companies are being taxed to death DESPITE HOW MANY PEOPLE THEY EMPLOY!!!!

The jobs are moved to other states where the taxes are reasonable or even worse, they are moved overseas!!!

Michigan is one example - Southern California had a huge aerospace base in the 1980s - now it's just a shadow of what it used to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back