German Aircraft that could deliver The Bomb

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Propellorhead,

Once again, I have to ask you if you actually believe the stuff you are posting?

The problem(s) with the stuff you are posting - ie the details that prove the documents and anecdotal reports you have been posting are not true - is that none of the technical data is accurate. Don't feel too bad if you have been fooled, ignorance of the technical aspects (both in terms of the physics involved and in the manufacturing technology) needed to make atomic and nuclear warheads is quite common.

As I mentioned up-thread, the "Pinch" mechanism (sometimes referred to as "Z Pinch") design - supposedly patented by Schumann & Trinks in WWII and part of the reason the Germans could have had the A-bomb - could not possibly initiate an atomic or nuclear weapon. Also, in the purported Magic intercept you posted up-thread, it says the warheads were in the 5 kg range. It would not have been possible to produce a functional atomic warhead that small in WWII. And on top of that, you would have to have the ability to refine uranium and/or plutonium in the quantities needed. The only reason the US could refine enough material to make any bombs is due to the massive investment in the methods used to do so. None of the other countries involved in WWII dedicated the resources required - including the Germans.

Also, where are you getting this stuff? The reason I ask is that there is a group of people who post regularly on various websites, purporting to have information that no one else has, that is somehow supposed to prove that the Germans had the A-bomb in WWII.

They spend quite a lot of effort on their storyline in their attempts to fool the ignorant and weak-minded, including making up fake documents that are supposedly original source. They switch user names every so often, and sometimes talk (type) to each other on various forums (switching forums when they get booted off) as if they do not know each other, and in the process of their communication they present their data as if they are not coordinating with each other. If one storyline gets shot down often enough they switch to another variation on the theme. They have been doing this long enough that their behavior is becoming common knowledge amongst the denizens of the internet.

I would point out the specific technical errors but that would simply give information to the perpetrators of the "Magic" document you posted above, information that they could then regurgitate in their misinformation campaign.

Why do they do this? I can not say for sure, but this kind of behavior is usually an attempt at making the perpetrators feel better about themselves - the idea that they have fooled others into believing something that is not true apparently makes them feel superior - even when the people they have fooled are the ignorant or weak-minded.

Last edited:
And furthermore, I will tolerate no scurrilous remarks such as it's uncanny resemblance to a chicken egg incubator!

Well, it looks like the "UFO" from a tv show (The Invaders?). Supposedly , that's what it was. Either that or a debunked photo from one of the many UFO magazines I read as a kid.

Well, it looks like the "UFO" from a tv show (The Invaders?). Supposedly , that's what it was. Either that or a debunked photo from one of the many UFO magazines I read as a kid.
Actually, the tv show "The Invaders" patterned it's UFO after the previously shown German model seen terrorizing the Green New Deal windmills, currently frozen from global cooling. Add to that the picture was shot by a member of the Napkinwaffe (been waiting a LONG time to use that word) who was tourist time traveling while on leave in 1944. I received this information from irrefutable sources that must go un-named.

I will believe this bunkum only if I read it on the interwebz...

Oh wait...

Had the Germans exploded a nuclear device there is no doubt they would have filmed it and then exploited their success whether they had the means to deliver it or not. Even if a test would have failed, there would have been some kind of documented film evidence. Instead we hear about these sporadic witnesses and here-say. I guess the Germans took security more seriously by not documenting this achievement.

Trinity Explosion

They had no problems documenting their failures on other top secret programs!

Last edited:

Right. If for no other reason they would have filmed it from several angles in order to study it. No doubt they would have had quite a bit of sensor data as well in order to document things like effective radius etc.

Wouldn't radiation still be present at these sites? And where are the green globs of glass?
The first generation A-bombs didn't have the type of composition or yeild that would remain for a substantial amount of time. Add to that, they were air-burst detonations, so within a few years, the residual radiation was within normal background radiation levels.

Considering Germany's limited material supply and limited advancement in their program, any weapon they *may* have tried, would have been of very limited yeild and even *if* it were a ground burst (or done from a tower like Trinity), any traces would be long gone, with nothing but normal background radiation remaining.

I would think that "remnants of radiation" (great name for a band!) would have been around long enough to be investigated in the immediate post war years had there been any suspicion that Germany detonated a nuclear device.

I would think that "remnants of radiation" (great name for a band!) would have been around long enough to be investigated in the immediate post war years had there been any suspicion that Germany detonated a nuclear device.
One would think so, at least.

What provides a bit of encouragement to the "Nazi Nuke club", is that nearly all locations where the Germans "coulda, shoulda, woulda" done a test, were over-run by the Red Army.

So now it can be said (by someone high up, who has to remain anonymous for the safety of their family) that the Soviets captured the men/material/parts/etc. - which of course, couldn't be proven/disproven for years.

It makes for fantastic reading material, but I prefer my sci-fi to include badass starships, epic space battles and good background music...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread