Girls and Aircraft - Volume II

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
cx.jpg

clearly took after her Mother
What are you thinking of dad, waving that little hottie in front of this pack of wolves?
Better teach her karate, she's going to need it when she grows up!
Teach her to beat the living crap out of anyone bothering her. She looks quite at home in the plane. When are going to start giving her lessons? It's never too soon to start her ground school instruction. I never got to have flight training even though I had ground school in high school. I wish that I had gotten the ground school portion at her age.

Teach her to beat the living crap out of anyone bothering her. She looks quite at home in the plane. When are going to start giving her lessons? It's never too soon to start her ground school instruction. I never got to have flight training even though I had ground school in high school. I wish that I had gotten the ground school portion at her age.

Oh she's a spitfire, unlike her older sister who is sweet and sensitive, Ava isn't a pushover, already sent a few bully boys home in tears. Both my girls like to fly, Ava has taken a liking to flying drones so we'll see where that goes. I'll encourage but never push them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back