Girls and Aircraft - Volume II

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
...someone really needs to remake High Road to China...

13ff94afa6b1e64a7616d0a5b87fec7d.jpg

7e37b84301e9725c8e791eabb27536a4.jpg

George Rodger said:
INDONESIA. Jakarta. Ary twirls the propeller of the Piper Cub at the Jakarta Flying Club.
22 year-old Ary Soemadi's ambition was to become Indonesia's first woman pilot. She has completed two years flight instruction, and studied mechanics, aeronautics, languages and ground school theory in her effort to fulfill her dream. 1953.

LON10797.jpg

Well Vol I was closed because some of you forum rats began to post fetish sites and Adler made the right decision to punish us all for a few's poor discretion. I had forgotten about Vol I until I came across this pic. Worthy of perhaps starting it up again.

So if you are interested, post your pics of female pilots, flight crew, maintenance crew or dispatch lovelies. It was a fun thread before. Let's see if we can make it fun again.
Why post fetish sites here? Are there not any fetish forums in the intertubes? Off wit' ye rapscallions, for this the serious and fun stuff, aviation, and to show those ladies in aviation, be they current, or of days gone by, as the wise one in a certain movie stated, "for that is the law". And I'd like to start from the dawn of our mutual love with a lady who embodied the finest aviation will bring out. Can I start the thread, or is that folder pending approval?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back