Girls and Aircraft - Volume II (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
The people look like paper cut outs too. Not all museums have the luxury of having graphic artists on board and in this case I wouldn't be surprised if they had free help with limited experience.

That said and despite the faux pas, it's a great museum and worth a visit.

That's Jaime Koeppe right? What a body...

Don't think that's her. I saw this lady in person at the Gathering of Legends & Mustangs in Ohio back in 2007. Very attractive young lady. She modeled for the My Bombshell's Calendar they were selling at the time. Took some pics at the time, but not sure where they ended up.

Oh, I guess I was wrong...

The Women

johnbr said:
She's got a very classy old fashioned look. She looks like she came right out of 1943... except that she's not 96

v2 said:
Badass biker-babes

Wurger said:
Looking at her, I wouldn't be shocked if she has double-jointed hips (note the groove where the leg joins the hip)

EKW C-3605 Schlepp

v2 & Wurger said:
She has a natural beauty about her (or very good makeup, basically men wear face-paint -- camouflage -- to hide themselves; women wear face-paint to hide imperfections). The aircraft from this position kind of looks like a Ford-Fischer P-75 with a turboprop...
this is the Swiss EKW C-3605 Schlepp turboprop kite.
It's kind of funny, the nose section looks like it'd be good for 450 miles an hour, the rear section looks like it'd chug along at a nice leisurely 250...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread