Girls and Aircraft - Volume II

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
In one of my old magazines (Jet+Prop, 5/1991) I found this photo:
fXgjNNy.png

This is the a/c:
Messerschmitt-Bf-110C-Zerstorer-7.(Z)JG77-2N+DR-Kriegel-Norway-1940-01.jpg

But no further photos of the ladies....;):rolleyes:
Cheers!

The USAF used them to replace Howard DGA-15's for search & rescue work in Alaska.

Yes, they did. Somewhere I have a article about an LC-126 sinking in a remote area due to a hole in a float, and being repaired with a piece of walrus hide or some such.

Uh, do those girls think they are going to use it for water skiing? They sure ain't dressed for snow!
LC126.jpg

Yes, they did. Somewhere I have a article about an LC-126 sinking in a remote area due to a hole in a float, and being repaired with a piece of walrus hide or some such.

Uh, do those girls think they are going to use it for water skiing? They sure ain't dressed for snow!
View attachment 610810
The photo was taken at the Orlando Aviation Country Club. Cessna did a photo shoot there with their new 140 & 195 models. Ty Sundstrom, the guy who restored the AF Museum LC-126, said it had really been beat to hell and patched up.

They wrecked a beautiful Cessna 195 on our airport several years back. A highly talented and very experienced pilot I know said he had flown it and it nearly got away from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back