Girls and Aircraft - Volume II

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice one guys, you just have to be careful what you post. No nudity. Things like that can ruin the reputation of the forum as far as our web rating. We do have some younger folks on here also and have to be careful.

Nice one guys, you just have to be careful what you post. No nudity. Things like that can ruin the reputation of the forum as far as our web rating. We do have some younger folks on here also and have to be careful.

Sorry if my site was "walking the line" but I know there is no nudity on it. It's a classy way to pay homage to the pin-up girls of yesterday.

About time for a few more!

Photos are courtesy of MALAK Photography...I really enjoy their work, especially the vintage settings.

Model Tala Marie with Yank's Air Museum P-38L

Here's a great comparison, both an early style shot followed by a more contemporary style of the same subject. We'll start with the early vintage look.

Model Lori McShane with Yank's Air Museum's Ryan B-1 - This has the look of the early 1920's to it.

Model Lori McShane with Yank's Air Museum's Ryan B-1

Last edited:
Sorry if my site was "walking the line" but I know there is no nudity on it. It's a classy way to pay homage to the pin-up girls of yesterday.

I just noticed that you guys were somewhat new to the forum and felt a reminder was need so that no one got in trouble. Not trying to step on toes because the more folks we have here the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread