Girls and aircrafts

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm slowly becoming acclimated to Lanc's taste in women. I should start a new thread where we all poll on which woman Lanc would pick. Hmmmm. :)

OK, Lanc - you choose: (X, Y or Z) :lol:

Attachments

• Austrian Mess Dress F.jpg
    Austrian Mess Dress F.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 998
  • Austrian ugly.jpg
    Austrian ugly.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 999
  • Austrian SD.jpg
    Austrian SD.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 1,010
major Svetlana Protasowa is flying with the true spirit of Stalingrad. If not for the many brave and valiant woman of the Soviet Union this world would be a much different place.

OK, Lanc - you choose: (X, Y or Z) :lol:

I'd go with "X". "Y" is a "butterface" ("body is ok, but-her-face is rough"). "Z" is just a little on the thin side.

"X" definitely has the X factor (X factor- not a classic beauty but there is something about her that works)

Yeap like I said she has the cute girl next door look. Not too sexy but cute. I definatly make love to her. Wait I am married.... ooops.

Definitely cute, but reeks of being competent to the extreme. "So why did you do that, you could've done it this way..."

One of those ones you tag but don't even think of marrying. Too much work.

Second Lieutenant Kelly George was selected as Miss Arkansas USA during the state pageant Oct. 28 held on the campus of the University of Central Arkansas. Lieutenant George is a resident of Sherwood, Ark., and is the deputy chief of Public Affairs for the 314th Airlift Wing at Little Rock Air Force Base, Ark.

Attachments

• miss_arkansas.jpg
    miss_arkansas.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 964
Too much makeup. But she probably looks damn good the next morning. Can't say that for most of the prior posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back