Gnomey's Pictures (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hugh.............................................I'm jealous man! Those are some crackin' shots sir! First set:second shot: Second set: second shot again. Third set: First shot. Fourth set: Fourth shot. Very nice shots again.

Cheers guys, the pictures have all been photoshopped to varying degrees with a bit of contrast / brightness / gamma adjustment and some minor exposure adjustments where needed, pretty pleased with how they all came out.

Next batch, including continuation of the sequence started with the last shot of the last batch...

Hugh these are unbelievably fantastic photos, please tell how did you manage to get the images in the middle and with such clarity. My efforts at aircraft in flight end up being just a blur.

Being quick enough was one part of it, the other part being luck. Did have the advantage of being back a bit and up from the beach (~200ft higher and about 1/3 of a mile back from the beach). The reason most of them are so central is because I've cropped them down to remove most of the surrounding sky...

Next batch...

Users who are viewing this thread