Viking's Pictures

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Palm Tree in Sweden...well, I suppose that would be an oddity. Like Eric mentioned, we see Palm Trees everywhere in the state...even up here in Northern California, where Palm Trees grow next to Redwoods!

I am surprised that you didn't let Maria know you were going to be in that neck of the woods and Jan could have given you the lowdown on all the cool places to go while you were in Sweden.

:oops:

For the record I was going a thousand mph and I had no time to do anything fun like I would have loved to, especially meeting a few of the folks I've met on here.

I just did not have the time unfortunately. I was in both Copenhagen and I flew out of Oslo Airport which has the Museum where Guttrom works at which opened 10 minutes after my flight left. Hopefully next time I can take a few vacation days and do it right.
Funny thing about Oslo...

My cousin moved there from Germany in the late 30's because of the weirdness. As it turns out, the weirdness followed her.

Last time I heard, she was still there in Oslo, but this was several years ago. Now that my Dad and Grandmother (his mother) have passed recently, I am not sure how to find out how she's doing (or if she's even still with us)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back