Gnomey's Pictures (3 Viewers)

Continuing…

52573083297_79a9aaa76e_b_d.jpg


52573086157_a0fa276921_b_d.jpg


52573827834_9be786a979_b_d.jpg


52573827834_9be786a979_b_d.jpg
 
That is an unusual sight to see a wood floor on the base of an amphitheater. Did you by chance stand in the middle of the floor Hugh and whisper to someone in the back row to find out if they could hear you. :D
 
Of course…

IMG_3736.jpeg


IMG_3735.jpeg


IMG_3738.jpeg


IMG_3739.jpeg
 
Real nice stuff Hugh.
 
I was wondering if these ruins were Greek or Roman, seeing that lion leads me to Roman and its amazing how they were adept at using local resources to build with. :D
 
I was wondering if these ruins were Greek or Roman, seeing that lion leads me to Roman and it's amazing how they were adept at using local resources to build with. :D
I believe it's a combination of both: Butrint

Onwards…

52574094358_5b8da7bd39_b_d.jpg

52574095398_fb2823ff3a_b_d.jpg


52573097447_934eb47324_b_d.jpg

52573835854_c7f1f4b373_b_d.jpg
 
Onwards…

52573568441_90ab7c26e0_b_d.jpg


52574012510_9a0d9d9fbb_b_d.jpg


52574012975_e4cf29fbbb_b_d.jpg


52574012675_b83cc467af_b_d.jpg
 
:thumbright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back