Going to be 'Missing' for a couple of days or more.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Airframes

Benevolens Magister
Aug 24, 2008
Cheshire, UK
I'm setting off at Sparrow's fart tomorrow morning (Sunday), on the first of The Travels of Tel's Tin Tent, to meet up with Karl at the North East Aviation Museum, on the edge of what was once Usworth airfield, near Sunderland (now buried under the massive Nissan car plant).
I'll be travelling back via the North Yorkshire coast, stopping overnight on Sunday at a lovely little campsite on the edge of Runswick Bay, just north of Whitby (of 'Dracula' and Capt. Cook fame) and, given the rain isn't too persistent, and there's no major problems with the van, on this, it's first 'time out' since buying it four weeks ago, it's quite likely I might stay another night, before returning home, possibly taking in a tour of part of the North Yorkshire Moors on the way.
So, until I get back, probably some time on Tuesday, someone else will have to take on the role of taking the p**s out of Jan !!

I hope you have a good trip, I was very very disappointed with the museum, some planes so neglected it was tragic. Today has been breezy so you should have nice weather to see North Yorkshire, its a great place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back