Good evening . . .

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Noobie here . . . I'm "registered" on a few other forums/websites, but only one or two of them hold my interest for very long. I believe this will be one of them.

My hobbies are just about anything military, but especially aircraft modeling, flight sims, and building/repairing PC's.

Favorite aircraft: any German WWII fighter (but especially the Me-262), and the P-38 (the only Allied aircraft I like).

Favorite tank: any of the German WWII "heavies", even that huge paperweight, the Maus.

Favorite TV channel: the Military Channel (duh!).

That's about it; I don't pretend to know everything about anything, but I might act like it. I'll try not to be too pretentious!

Thank you all for the welcome . . .

I am particularly impressed with the fact that the membership of this forum is truly international; I am a "member" in a couple of other forums (as mentioned above), but they seem to be very parochial (i.e.: mostly Americans). I like the fact that we have members from many different countries expressing many different viewpoints; makes for a lively discussion . . .

I myself am primarily Norwegian, but was born raised in the US.

Go, Nordland!

I was living at Westland Drive close to a supermarket, which am assuming is covered all around by homes now. right after we left the area blossomed. was in walking distance maybe a mile if that to my elementary school / Garrison School, dang I cannot believe that I remembered that old junk heap and my favorite teacher was Mrs. Richmond with the big gaducci's

I was living at Westland Drive close to a supermarket, which am assuming is covered all around by homes now. right after we left the area blossomed. was in walking distance maybe a mile if that to my elementary school / Garrison School, dang I cannot believe that I remembered that old junk heap and my favorite teacher was Mrs. Richmond with the big gaducci's

Garrison Elementary is still there, but you're right, it's all homes now . . . also, a few blocks away (up Orangeburg, if you remember that street) are a bunch of retail stores now, including a Sonic Burger.

nope don't remember Orangeburg. This was back in the late 50's ~

I know that the area of the valley including Stockton is growing fast and it is so dang ugly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back