Greet from the Netherlands...

Passer

Recruit
3
0
Joined
Aug 25, 2008
Hi all,
Im from the Netherlands and i collect wartime photo albums of the german forces.
I have a few albums of pilots and in my search for more info i found this site.
Looks to me their are much experts here so i joined this forum.
 
Welcome to the forum, Passer. One of your countryman, Marcel, will be
along shortly to welcome you. I see you are from the Rotterdam area.
Nice city, was there in the 1960's. Stay away from the Herbertstrass !!!

Charles
 
Wecome and enjoy the forum Passer!
Greeting from Czech Republic8)
 
This forum is excellent and yes they are experts. I thought I knew a little bit about warbirds till I came to this site and now I realise that I know absolutely nothing haha.
 
hello mate from england
 
Nice to read you here.Welcome mate.:D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back