Greetings from Georgia (USA, that is) (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi DF/Hugh,
my 2 cents too in welcoming you
I'm from Italy but family lives in Georgia (less than 10 miles from Dobbins AFB)

PM me next time you plan to visit Dobbins, if I am over there we could annihilate a booze together :)

I certainly do feel welcomed here. My thanks to you all. (or as Southerners say "y'all" )
Parmigiano - Dobbins is near Atlanta - - that's a long way (and it is Atlanta, which I avoid for years at a time). Robins AFB is about 50 miles away. Home of a very nice museum. Next time you're visiting in GA drive down I-75 for an hour or so; it's worth the effort.
Roman - I've come to the conclusion that there isn't anyone you don't know. It IS a small world.

Greetz! I grew up waaaaaaaaaay down -75, my Dad was stationed at Moody for 7 years and retired from there in '91(ish). Graddyated HS from Lowndes High (we had, and still have IIRC, the best marching band in the state, and one of the best in the nation). Welcome aboard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back