Greetings from Georgia (USA, that is)

Hi DF/Hugh,
my 2 cents too in welcoming you
I'm from Italy but family lives in Georgia (less than 10 miles from Dobbins AFB)

PM me next time you plan to visit Dobbins, if I am over there we could annihilate a booze together :)
 
Terry,
Just sent you an email. Thank you!

Hugh

Hugh,

just for your information- I´m also in touch with Terry and if God and Terry´s wife allows it he should visit me this year also with another forum member- Rochie.
They want to attend our 65th anniversary commemoration of the air battle mentioned in my siggy.
The world is small8)
 
I certainly do feel welcomed here. My thanks to you all. (or as Southerners say "y'all" )
Parmigiano - Dobbins is near Atlanta - - that's a long way (and it is Atlanta, which I avoid for years at a time). Robins AFB is about 50 miles away. Home of a very nice museum. Next time you're visiting in GA drive down I-75 for an hour or so; it's worth the effort.
Roman - I've come to the conclusion that there isn't anyone you don't know. It IS a small world.
 
Greetz! I grew up waaaaaaaaaay down -75, my Dad was stationed at Moody for 7 years and retired from there in '91(ish). Graddyated HS from Lowndes High (we had, and still have IIRC, the best marching band in the state, and one of the best in the nation). Welcome aboard!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back