Greetings!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

imalko

Chief Master Sergeant
Mar 2, 2009
Vojvodina, Serbia
My name is Igor. I live in Stara Pazova, which is small town some 30km from Belgrade, capital of Serbia. I am a warbird enthusiast for a long time, actually since my childhood. Some things may have contributed to that - I live very near (some 10km of) the Serbian Air Force main base Batajnica, so I have grown up with MiGs flying over my head and my father was assistant avio mechanics in the AF on the Mi-8 helicopters. Currently I am a student of Faculty of Traffic and Transport Engeneering the Air Transport and Traffic Department. Hope to graduate soon.
I have discovered this site recently but first I visited just as a guest and read allot and now I have decided to join. One can find a lot of usefull informations here. My particular field of interests are: aviation in WW2 (especially Luftwaffe and Slovakian Air Force - which history is less known but very interesting aspect of air war over Europe), but also armoured wehicles in WW2 and some "older" historical themes such as Napoleonic wars or American civil war (which is also covered on this site as far as I could see). So this should be very interesting and informative.
Well that is all for now.

Cheers!

If someone wonders about my username, its from my real name: Igor Malko = imalko

Famous actor John Malkovich is my relative, did you know.

Just kidding... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back