Group Build In Action

Holy crap, I thought it was a real picture - NICELY DONE!!

Hey VB, it is a real picture, of a model.:big6: I'm sorry VB, I couldn't resist.:lol:

Excellent job Chris!!!:thumbright: That looks like a shot of the real mccoy!:cool:
 
Brilliant Chris!
EDIT: just thought - I wonder how many times that'll show up on the Internet as an actual wartime pic?!!!

That's the word right there. Just wait for it.
 
Ok, TBolt, heres another although "Weiss 9" doesn't really work to my taste.
 

Attachments

  • bolt004.jpg
    bolt004.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 145
Its the lighting that kills me. If the planes were photographed outside, I could really make them look good. That and the angle you took was great. Overhead shots are hard.
 
what a brilliant picture Chris, you could make a mint on E-bay !!!!
 
Hells Teeth! I looked at the pic for a long time before I realised that Yellow 10 was a model too! And then it was only the 'Maycrete' hut in the background which gave me a clue, suggesting a RAF field.
What with the 'caption' at the bottom, that one is sure to appear on the 'net as genuine!
Bl**dy marvellous job Chris!
 
There's gotta be an WWII historical photo archive group that will have fits with that one!!!!!! :shock: That's brilliant!
 
I started looking at this thread from the last page to first and came upon that pic before knowing it was photoshoped and thought it was one of the best period pictures I had seen. Excellent work, very realistic.
 
Great stuff Chris !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back