Group Build Trader's Lane

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Njaco

The Pop-Tart Whisperer
Feb 19, 2007
Southern New Jersey
I noticed while everyone was trying to get their projects together that some needed decals or other trinkets that other members offered them. That includes me. Didn't know of where to properly put a thread or post like this so here it is. If the Mods/Admins think this won't work please delete this thread and we'll go from there.

Now if anyone who is involved in the Group Build needs some decals, this is what I can offer. Just PM me and I can toss it in the mail quicker than you can say "Lucky has an 'in' with the Judges!" :) These are all 1/48 scale.

Attachments

• decal04.jpg
    decal04.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 87
  • decal08.jpg
    decal08.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 93
  • decal09.jpg
    decal09.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 76
  • decal10.jpg
    decal10.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 92
  • decal11.jpg
    decal11.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 75
  • decal12.jpg
    decal12.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 82
  • decal13.jpg
    decal13.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 87
Good collection and a great idea Chris!
I've got a few that I posted under a thread earlier, I'll re=post when i get time to go through all the scans I've done recently!

Wow Lucky. You build? Or just collect? :lol:

You must not any female friends, wives, children, church buddies, neighbors, other hobbies, a car, home payment, utility bills, medicinal needs, food stuffs, etc.

That is quite the treasure my friend.

See!!! See!!! How in the eff that happens to me I have no clue.

I AM THE MASTER OF DUPLICATE POSTS. FEAR MY WRATH!!

You have me convinced....... :evil4:

For the rest of you dudes.... Good idea, Chris. However, the first motorcycle
I see in this thread, or something else that's offered for swap other than
decals or model parts [not whole kits !] it's all over. I will personally pull
the plug.

Charles

Thats Fine by me Charles. This should be just for those entered in the Group Build and for stuff they need for their projects.

Dan, I had it on the counter to send tommorrow but will re-open and off she goes.

Wow Lucky. You build? Or just collect? :lol:

You must not any female friends, wives, children, church buddies, neighbors, other hobbies, a car, home payment, utility bills, medicinal needs, food stuffs, etc.

That is quite the treasure my friend.

I build, or used to....just getting back into it.
I don't collect, those guys only raise the prices for us other guys, on the kits that you want to build...
Have plenty of female friends...8) :lol:
No pre-wife, wife or ex-wife...:lol:
No children...
Don't really go to Church....so, nope! :lol:
Have great neighbours....8)
Far too many other hobbies....8)
No car...:(
I rent my "shagpad"...
I do hate those utility bills, they cut into my hobbies and pub bill! :mad:
No medical problems...so, nope! :D
Unfortunately I do have to eat....:lol:

8) 8) 8) :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

I build, or used to....just getting back into it.
I don't collect, those guys only raise the prices for us other guys, on the kits that you want to build...
Have plenty of female friends...8) :lol:
No pre-wife, wife or ex-wife...:lol:
No children...
Don't really go to Church....so, nope! :lol:
Have great neighbours....8)
Far too many other hobbies....8)
No car...:(
I rent my "shagpad"...
I do hate those utility bills, they cut into my hobbies and pub bill! :mad:
No medical problems...so, nope! :D
Unfortunately I do have to eat....:lol:

8) 8) 8) :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

And that, Gentlemen, is why he works in a Beer Warehouse! :):):):)

I see what you mean by Rodel's 'White 8' Erich. It does look somewhat compressed, from the sides in. They are normally smaller top than bottom, or totally equal all round. Maybe the scanner?

That very well could be, Terry. I,m still playing around with my new toy and those pics may not be very representative of what they actually are.

Yes Chris; I've found on mine that, if I scan as a B&W image, or a greyscale, for some reason everything is compressed! Very strange! Because of this, I always use the 'Colour Picture' setting. Mine's a Hewlett Packard scanner BTW.

Never thought I needed to do this but ....I need a decal!

I'm looking for a straight Gruppe bar in 1/48 and BLUE. for the Me 410. goes over the white band. I have red, yellow and black but no Blue. just to complete the model. anybody? its a small thing, really. (I don't want to hand paint it!)

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back