Handguns from World Wars

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Check this beautifully engraved Astra 600/43.

This pistol was one of the 10.350 pieces that this spanish factory send to the occupied France between april and July of 1944. Seems that is a presentation issue for some waffen SS commander.

astra600433dk.jpg

That is the Ugliest god forsaken pea shooter I have ever seen, Its supposed to be a weapon, a weapon meant for killing, not a peice of alluminum to carve beatiful art work on.

No this is a Cool as Hell Side Arm,

Attachments

• browning_hp_3_113.jpg
    browning_hp_3_113.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 252
yeah that pistol looks stupid, i'd be too embarresed to shoot anyone with it........

now this's a handgun!!

Sprite%20153.jpg

source on right click, and yes, that's actually a picture of a BB gun :lol:

102first_hussars said:
That is the Ugliest god forsaken pea shooter I have ever seen, Its supposed to be a weapon, a weapon meant for killing, not a peice of alluminum to carve

Huhummm...is steel not aluminium.

You like GP-35 pics...fine, it is still produced by the goverment factory right here:

FM_DSCN9773_jpg.jpg

.40 S&W

FM_DSCN9771_jpg.jpg

Model deluxe nickel and gold plated.

FM_DSCN9776_jpg.jpg

Heres a couple for the thread the RAF issued Webley semiauto and the rare Webley Fosbrey . 455 one of the very few automatic revolvers ever developed

Attachments

• fosbrey_600.jpg
    fosbrey_600.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 234
  • webleysemi_116.jpg
    webleysemi_116.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 219
While absolutely being the best sniper-rifle of WW2, the K98k is also arguably the best bolt action rifle of the war: (Here you can see some of the different sniper versions of the K98k, fitted with 4x to 6x scopes)

Attachments

• sr_k98_s__121.jpg
    sr_k98_s__121.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 196
Gnomey said:
Soren: I stil prefer the Enfield MK4...

Well I can definitely understand you, as the Lee Enfield is a great rifle, one of my personal favorites along with the K98k.

CharlesBronson said:
102first_hussars said:
That is the Ugliest god forsaken pea shooter I have ever seen, Its supposed to be a weapon, a weapon meant for killing, not a peice of alluminum to carve

Huhummm...is steel not aluminium.

You like GP-35 pics...fine, it is still produced by the goverment factory right here.

That was a Browning High Power that I posted, is Gp-35 the same weapon with different designation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back