Happy Birthday Les of Primus

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks Max.... Heres a pic of my burfday present from my Bride.....

Bob Nystrom is pretty much my only childhood Hero, and the guy who I mimicked my playing style... I still consider him to be one of the Greatest Hockey Players who ever played the game....

Attachments

• nystrom03.jpg
    nystrom03.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 86
  • nystrom04.jpg
    nystrom04.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 88
AND of course since I can't STAND to keep presents around the house..NO i'm HORRIBLE..I love to give presents! Christmas almost kills me every year. He's had it for a few weeks. :| :lol:

BABY?? you don't want to show the guys your matching boxers and Islanders fuzzy slippers??? Curiouser and curiouser... lol

Braggin for sure, Landlubber.........

Thanks u old fu*ker.... By the time Im 64, I'll be on a motorized cart doin my shopping......

I hate you!

Actually what I can't stand is people at Wal-Mart shopping on the motorized scooter for no other reason than they're fat.

please accept my appologies for being late on your Birthday wishes. Here's hoping you had a great day. A toast to you my friend....(beer held high).

Happy Bithday bud,

Redbeard

I hate you!

Actually what I can't stand is people at Wal-Mart shopping on the motorized scooter for no other reason than they're fat.

Don't think our boy Dan will ever look like this. :lol:

Happy birthday once more! Ahhh, to be 43 again!

TO

Attachments

• fat-guy-on-scooter.jpg
    fat-guy-on-scooter.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 79

Users who are viewing this thread

Back