Mar 30, 2009 #1 Heinz Captain 7,686 19 Joined Feb 6, 2007 Location Melbourne, Victoria Have a happy birthday mate
Mar 30, 2009 #2 Maximowitz Tech Sergeant 1,960 23 Joined Jun 30, 2008 Location London, England. Blimey! Thanks mate! Actually I still have seven hours to go until I'm, er..... 47... no, 21, yes, that's it!
Blimey! Thanks mate! Actually I still have seven hours to go until I'm, er..... 47... no, 21, yes, that's it!
Mar 30, 2009 #3 Erich the old Sage 13,023 788 Joined May 20, 2004 Location Platonic Sphere happy happy one friend enjoy with a good Bier and a long 100 mile bike ride
Mar 30, 2009 #4 Maximowitz Tech Sergeant 1,960 23 Joined Jun 30, 2008 Location London, England. Thanks Erich, it means a lot. How about a hundred beers and a 1 km bike ride?
Mar 30, 2009 #5 Erich the old Sage 13,023 788 Joined May 20, 2004 Location Platonic Sphere ah man I ah can't seem to find ah the bike man, ah ............ hick !
Mar 30, 2009 #6 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,327 38,865 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland I can see Alex was faster than me and has started the thread though I was going to. A Happy Birthday Paul and many more to come. Let all your dreams come true !!!! Sto lat, sto lat, sto lat !!!!!
I can see Alex was faster than me and has started the thread though I was going to. A Happy Birthday Paul and many more to come. Let all your dreams come true !!!! Sto lat, sto lat, sto lat !!!!!
Mar 30, 2009 #7 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,887 40,319 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... There's a few beers and drams waiting for you up here in Glasgow mate...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Mar 30, 2009 #8 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,629 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Happy Birthday!
Mar 30, 2009 #10 FLYBOYJ "THE GREAT GAZOO" 28,075 8,777 Joined Apr 9, 2005 Location Colorado, USA Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!
Mar 30, 2009 #11 ToughOmbre Senior Master Sergeant 3,732 24 Joined Mar 18, 2007 Location Jersey Shore, USA Happy Birthday! TO
Mar 30, 2009 #12 109ROAMING 2nd Lieutenant 5,971 5 Joined May 25, 2008 Location New Zealand Happy Birthday mate! have a good one!
Mar 30, 2009 #13 Maximowitz Tech Sergeant 1,960 23 Joined Jun 30, 2008 Location London, England. Bless you all. I can assure you that wherever you are in the world, come the hour I shall be raising a glass of single malt to each and every one of you.
Bless you all. I can assure you that wherever you are in the world, come the hour I shall be raising a glass of single malt to each and every one of you.
Mar 30, 2009 #14 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Happy Birthday mate, have a good one!
Mar 30, 2009 #15 Bill G. Banned 369 4 Joined Jan 26, 2009 Location Plainwell, MI Happy Birthday!!!! You don't look a day over...err...well lets skip that! But maybe you should call the fire deptment before you light the candles! Ya can't be too safe! You are most welcome to my beer. Bill G.
Happy Birthday!!!! You don't look a day over...err...well lets skip that! But maybe you should call the fire deptment before you light the candles! Ya can't be too safe! You are most welcome to my beer. Bill G.
Mar 30, 2009 #16 Maximowitz Tech Sergeant 1,960 23 Joined Jun 30, 2008 Location London, England. Cheers guys! Much appreciated.
Mar 30, 2009 #17 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! Happie Burfdae, Paul!!
Mar 30, 2009 #18 Thorlifter Captain 7,993 453 Joined Jun 10, 2004 Location Knoxville, TN Happy Birthday. I hope you have a great one.
Mar 30, 2009 #19 seesul Senior Master Sergeant 3,586 108 Joined Jun 3, 2006 Location Zlin, Czech Republic Website www.leteckabitvakarpaty.cz Happy B´day Paul!!!
Mar 31, 2009 #20 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,353 10,281 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk happy birthday mate