Happy birthday, Soren

Happy Birthday! :occasion5:
 
Many many thanks guys! :D

Sorry I haven't responded earlier, but I've been out of town celebrating and I first returned today :D
 
In other words been in the slammer! So, are you the proud owner of an ASBO then? :lol:
 
Happy Birthday!
 

Attachments

  • Spitfire_1.jpg
    Spitfire_1.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 146
In other words been in the slammer! So, are you the proud owner of an ASBO then? :lol:

Not quite :)

Had a blast with my family visiting bars and resturants in the city after a little celebrating at home. It was a good day :)
 
Many thanks.

Not too long to the 50 now :D
 
Btw guys, you're the best! I love this forum and I've had a blast being here since the beginning and I look forward to many more years in your company!

Just thought I needed to let you guys know that :)
 
Due to my being at work and software failure my late but the most warm-hearted wishes.A Happy Birthday....... :occasion5:
 
Many thanks! :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back