Happy Freaking Thanksgiving U Bastards....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Happy turkey day guys! I hope you are enjoying the feasting and food buzz! :) Still early here, so I am painting while the family watches the Macy's thanksgiving day parade. But I will be a feasting fool later!

My wife's cousin recently finished culinary arts school and specialized in desserts and pastries. She made a chocolate pecan pie that was so good I damn near soiled myself. All I could say was OH...MY...GOD! Everything else was good to, but that pie was un-freaking-believable.

we went to a deer camp with friends and feel that i will burst, but enjoy it to the max

Just ate another Turkey Sandwich. To recover from this thanksgiving I am going to Saunas tonight with my wife near where I live and I am going to have to go to the Gym quite a bit next week!

Happy mates. But always remember that US is built on thievery, killing and slavery of America natural inhabitants........ Indians.

What the hell is that about Pisis. Thanksgiving has nothing to do with the slavery of Indians. It is about giving thanks for what you have and being greatful for it. Why even bring that up. That was just low and dirty to me.

Woderful day for travel, yesterday: plane was half empty, arrived on time, no queue at the Immigration and even the Cerberus who control the passports was in good mood: I was out of Hartsfield in less than an hour, never happened before!

And the temp is at least 5C higher than in Milan

trackend said:
Stupid statement Pisis
Agreed. What was the point of that, Pisis? Killing, enslavement, and colonization are as old as mankind. They occurred on every continent throughout our long sad history, so I fail to see the point of trying to ruin a perfectly harmless holiday with the kind of sh*t you just posted. You think the Czech Republic was the exception to the rule or something?

Nonskimmer said:
trackend said:
Stupid statement Pisis
Agreed. What was the point of that, Pisis? Killing, enslavement, and colonization are as old as mankind. They occurred on every continent throughout our long sad history, so I fail to see the point of trying to ruin a perfectly harmless holiday with the kind of sh*t you just posted. You think the Czech Republic was the exception to the rule or something?

Exactly very well said. How about we go ahead and Cancel all Hollidays Pisis because I am sure that somewhere in that holliday there was something that was not quite right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back