Happy New Year 2011

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Some thoughts on "amateur night" (New Years' Eve) I seen on another site....

Don't drive drunk, that's really stupid, however if you must get wasted and drive perhaps drive alone so you don't injure or kill an innocent person who might be there as a victim of circumstance. If this hasn't deterred you from driving drunk, unbuckle your seat belt and let's hope you don't crash into someone! I guess this is one way to cleanse the gene pool.

At midnight, some highly intelligent people feel the need to discharge a firearm, I guess pots and pans or even fireworks don't do it for them. If you must participate in such activities, understand the law of gravity and that your bullets will come down and possibly kill someone. If you can't or won't do this, then at midnight ensure you're pointing the gun at your head!

I truly hope everyone here has great New Years!

A little windy but beautiful morning here in Osaka.

A Happy New Year to all!

Attachments

• 謹賀新年2011image00.JPG
    謹賀新年2011image00.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 110
Well day one is almost over for us. That is a good thing, my head has been pounding all damn day. Champagne and Beer are not really a good mix. :lol:

Happy New Year everyone! Lets hope its a good one.

Woke-up at 10:30, beautiful day outside though cold 21 degrees F or -6 celsius for those who use that silly metric system
Again to all a very Happy 01 - 01 - 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Back