Happy New Year 2011

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DerAdlerIstGelandet

Private Chemtrail Disperser
Staff
Mod
Nov 8, 2004
USA/Germany
Well our friends in Australia and Asia are ringing in the New Year as we speak. As I will be heading out to have dinner and celebrate with friends here very shortly (We have less than 9 hours to go here), I would like to wish each and every one of you a very happy and special New Year. Let 2011 be a great year and everyone's wishes come true.

Happy-New-Year-2011-8.gif

Nine and a half hours to go here in the UK - have a great New Year everyone, and let's hope 2011 is safe and peaceful. Oh, and hope we get a summer in the UK this year...!

I've still got 41 minutes left here in Manila.....And we've got A TON OF NOISE.

Oh, and I forgot. Manigong Bagong Taon! Happy new year, folks!

Last edited:
A Happy New Year all !!!

Attachments

• zabawa.gif
    zabawa.gif
    3.9 KB · Views: 190
13 hours left to go here in Chicago. Going to get a pizza, a movie, and a bottle of champaign
To all of you on this forum my most sincere wish for a happy and prosperous new year to you one and all

Attachments

• graphic03.gif
    graphic03.gif
    35.9 KB · Views: 142
  • nygif12.gif
    nygif12.gif
    21.4 KB · Views: 162
  • nygif7.gif
    nygif7.gif
    16.8 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
Still just over 12 hours to go here in Calgary. To all my forum mates, best wishes for a healthy and happy 2011!

Guys 'n' gals....thanks for your friendship and putting up with me this past year.

You all have a great evening, and I'd like to take this opportunity before I hit my drinks for the night, to offer my sincere best wishes for the coming year :thumbup:.

Rightyho...where's me Jack D, Grand Marnier, Vermouth, bitters, and my 'doubles' measure !......:twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back