Happy New Year - Rosh Hashanah

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Njaco

The Pop-Tart Whisperer
22,572
2,807
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Location
Fla-eee-dah!
To all my Jewish friends, Happy Rosh Hashanah!

Although I'm not Jewish, my pre-wife is and we just got done a big meal. Oh my do I love Matzah ball soup!

I hope things are better this year and you wake up with a smile every day!

shana tova umetukah!

שנה טובה
 
Um Happy new Year , I say this because my friend just turned Jewish .none of his family are he just wanted to be jewish
 
Late, but still...

!שנה טובה

L'Shana Tova Umetukah!

E-P-16.jpg


(But, psst, nobody must know we are planning to take over this forum!)
 
Chicken Noodle Soup (with matzo balls) has long been known as "Jewish Penicilin" due to its effects in clearing up a cold or flu, or just when you are in a bad mood.

Happy New Year to everyone!
 
Yes, happy New Year. I dont half miss my young girlfriend (in the platonic form) who was Jewish; she died of cancer, suddenly, at the age of 26!
That soup and ? balls sounds good, anybody got a recipe?
 
Here in America we eat it at Passover and about any other time. It is indeed "Jewish Penicillin". Good for what ails you. L'shana Tovah, Pisis.
 
Thanks, Pisis! That's a very comprehensive and clear recipe. I'm definitely going to try it and, if what they say is right (Jewih Pennicillin) maybe it might help this stupid arthritis, which is really bugging me at the moment.
Thanks again, Terry.
 
I'll hold my fingers crossed so the matzes will help your arthritis, Terry!
I think you can also get a ready-made matzo mixture (see the picture below), in England it won't be any problem.
2210132516_7ceefded73.jpg
 
Ohhhh, stay away from the boxed matza!!

My GF's mother makes the best. We fight over it every year. This year I got to keep the leftovers because we had the dinner at my house. Ohhh heaven!

(But, psst, nobody must know we are planning to take over this forum!)

:):)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back