HAPPY NEW YEAR ! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Same to you Wayne......and to all the guys and girls on this site, I hope you all have a terrific new year and a safe one. If you have something to drink tonight, drink responsibly and get a cab or designated driver.

Well it has just passed Midnight here so ALL the BEST for 2014 Guys and Gals...Happy New Year to all from the land down Under!! :D

what !

still got 6 hours to go before i start cooking for the 120 people we have booked in for the new year celabrations ......... !

Happy new Year a bit early from me as i will be busy from now until 12am

About 11 hours left here in the south till 2014 so to everyone here I WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR

Attachments

• graphic03.gif
    graphic03.gif
    35.9 KB · Views: 148
  • new-year-animated-fireworks3-1.gif
    new-year-animated-fireworks3-1.gif
    584.6 KB · Views: 260
  • n.gif
    n.gif
    16.8 KB · Views: 147
  • n.gif
    n.gif
    21.4 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
A very Happy New Year to all.
Twenty minutes to go, and I'm stuck in the house, full of cold and feeling like death warmed up!

Sucks Terry. My choice to be in the house. Leave for camp tomorrow and work tomorrow night so no parties 'til the wee hours. Here's hoping they find something for you in the new year to make your life more comfortable, Happy New Year to you.

Geo

Thanks George. It's no real hardship, as it's p*ssing down outside, and cold, so wouldn't have liked to travel on my 'Blunderbird One' mobility scooter in this weather anyway!
Here's to a peaceful and healthy 2014 for you mate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back