Happy Stolen Pagan Holidays aka Merry Christmas

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Merry Christmas to everyone (or however you celebrate this time of year) It's going to be pretty low key at our house but going to make the best of it as much as we can. To a better next year and a path back to normality ! Be safe every one !

sssh, don't tell anyone, I'm supposed to hate Christmas.
Damn! Can't find my Scrooge mask anywhere! Seems to've gone walkabout. I feel your pain, bro.
So my masklessness having rendered my position untenable, I guess I'll just have to break down and wish everyone a "Merry (Insert festivus of choice)" and a hearty "STAY SAFE!"
Cheers,
Wes

From my family to yours, I wish you all a Happy Stolen Pagan Holidays! I hope its a good one, and may your celebrations be merry. Be safe everyone.

And to those who have no sense of humor:

Merry Christmas
Happy Holidays
Frohe Weihnachten
Feliz Navidad
Joyeux Noël
Buon Natale
Feliz Natal
С Рождеством
Every greeting that you have listed is potentially offensive to someone, somewhere. Happy secular winter social event.

1608845410226.png

Merry Crimbo everyone. Don't get too excited over stolen holidays, our day was the solstice on the 21st (Yule) but they did pinch a lot of the trimmings!

Yes I'm late - but this was my first chance (I only look at this board once a week)... so:

Úti vill jól drekka, Ef skal einn ráða
Til árs ok friðar
God Jól

What did Thor bring you in his goat-drawn wagon? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back