Hasegawa 1/32 Ju-87D-5 of 2./NSG 9, E8+GK Gehdi, Italy, 1944 Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Terry, if you send me a PM with the names of the books I should be able to find them, or if you open them up in Adobe Acrobat, you SHOULD be able to just copy and then paste the images into some form of other document.

I think there'd be too much to post here, or e-mail Cory, but I'll send a PM with the details. I downloaded them free anyway, and might still have the site details.

Thanks to the formula Wurger !

Wow Cory ! Nice information, mine is from NSG 9 too, so possible with the same paint camo, I was with some doubts about he colors... so just to confirm, undersides on RLM76 and waves on RLM 79 rigth ?

best regards,

Last edited:
This failed big time.

I cannot get the lines, and my dad and I been playing with it since last Friday. Finally I sprayed using stencils, but it still looks like crap.

So now I need to find a new scheme. Does anyone know of any Italian or German MTO Ju 87D-3s or D-5s? I've only really found one, which is pretty cool but I'd like my options.

stuka4.jpg

Liking this one, D-1, AND I do have the short span wings.

Me neither Erich. Somewhere, I should have some info on Luftwaffe ordnance, but as I remember, the bomb casings were normally a light to mid grey colour, with a coloured stripe between the fins, which denoted the load and casing type, for exaMPLE, 500 Kg MC, and so on.

Sorry, didn't see this post! It's kind of stalled as I ran into issues with the scheme and went and painted it differently. My camera's acting up so I can't upload the photos. I have a feeling it's going to be somewhat inaccurate, but oh well it looks kinda cool?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back