Heinkel He 114 found in Siutghiol lake ( Romania )

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hmmm, from what I've read elsewhere it was supposed to be such a Savoia-Marchetti but it turned out to be the Heinkel.

Hello! My name is Pascale Roibu and am one of the 2 divers who discovered seaplane Heinkel 114 in Siutghiol Lake. It seems that this seaplane is the only one discovered in the entire world

Last edited:
Thank you! It seems that the pilot who crashed with the Heinkel 114 is still alive!

Last edited:
It seems that this is a Luftwaffe seaplane Heinkel 114 crashed in 1943. During and after WW2 , more Savoia Marchetti and Heinkel 114 crashed into the Siutghiol Lake.

Last edited:
A new discover in Siutghiol Lake!
In the place where me and my collegue we discover the first seaplane Heinkel 114 we found another one, Bhlom und Voss BV 138! The first photo is part of the BV 138 found in Lake Siutghiol and the other photo is BV 138 of Denmark!

Attachments

• Fotografie0006.jpg
    Fotografie0006.jpg
    883.5 KB · Views: 321
  • bv13802of11.jpg
    bv13802of11.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 296
Last edited:
This is the Blohm und Voss BV 138 found in Lake Siutghiol!
bv138danube.jpg

Blohm_u_Voss_BV138.jpg

The first photo flying over the Ovidius island on Lake Siutghiol and the second is Blohm Voss BV 138 at anchor on Lake Siutghiol, near Constanta, Romania in 1943!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back