Hello again (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Chief

Senior Airman
Jul 12, 2006
Let's see if anyone remember's me?

When I first joined I pissed everyone off something fierce.
I don't intend to make the same mistake.

I haven't been on in a long time.
Flyboy cussed me out. I was bragging about my father who's a retired Alaskan Pathfinder. Let's see if that rings a bell.

Last edited:
Making twizzler's literally. I work at Y&S Candies(the twizzler factory) in lancaster, PA.

Been workin 3rd shift for 2.5yrs.
Right now I'm workin' 7 days a week and been doin it since mid-February.
I've had somewhere between 7-10 days off total including weekends.

Last edited:
So the recession has been good for the candy business. I guess folks need their comfort one way or another. But Twizzlers? :puke: Not my fave.

Anyhow welcome back with the new attitude.

Really good. It's hard to keep up with production.

I've grown a bit since last I was here. I've gotten a job since than and joined the real world.

But, I tell you what this 7 days is killing me. My wallets happy, but I like to sleep at night sometimes.
Well I have 3 days off for Memorial Day coming up. That'll be nice.

sign0016.gif

G'day mate, you must have been well before my time, so welcome and nice to have you rejoin us.
happy0120.gif
happy0120.gif

Man, this overtime is killing me. 6 days a week 11-7. I have good news. my father found some of his old army photos. When he scans them I'll upload them.

Chief, 2006 was well before my time here so I have no idea what went down but if Flyboy cussed you out it must have been a very serious breach. Time heals all wounds and we all transgress. So welcome to the forum once again where we can all disagree with one another in a Gentlemanly manner with respect to all.
What is/was an Alaskan Pathfinder? I know what a military Pathfinder is so is that what your Dad was?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back