Hello chaps... its me again

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

We cant compete with the US weather this year Mike. Unbelievable destruction and now the Californian fires.... jeez
Yes John, my best mate lives in Santa Rosa and fortunately he and his family are ok though the fires passed him by only 1 or 2 miles, he is also an EMT so has been working in the thick of it

Yea the US is getting zapped. Texas is not that far from here and neither is Georgia/Mississippi/Alabama and we did see some remnants of both hurricanes but nothing other than a bit of rain while parts of Texas saw 1.3 meters of rain. California has always been prone to those fires with all the creosote brush and drying winds. Then people move into those areas building houses. Around here it's housing built in natural river flood plains. So spring floods are not that uncommon. Along the rivers houses are often built on stilts.
Now cloudy, rain, fog, cool and repeat.....is not weather

Yep, Britain doesn't have a climate - only weather !!

Winter = rain is cold.
Spring = rain is slightly warmer.
Summer = rain is warmer.
Autumn = rain is cooler and heavier.

Forecast - it'll rain or get dark before morning ...................

When you guys are done with your Brexit shinanagins you could start a new export market selling rain to the aussies I think.

spitfire 3.JPG

Thanks you everyone for your welcome back. I appreciate it.
The above is one of my favourite pictures. Says it all to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back