Hello everybody

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nxthanos

Senior Airman
Jun 11, 2011
My name is Chris, which was taken, so i am using an old name i had from years ago that is complicated and not worth going into!

My model building buddy Dirkpitt invited me to come over so here i am.

I hope to get to know you folks and for you too know me, so heyo everyone.

Thanks for the welcome guys!

I was a little leary of joining, I have had some bad experiences with model forums lately (British ones that have Airfix in their names that is), but a good buddy of mine (dirkpitt) sugested I have a go here so I took the plunge.

Hi Chris, and welcome from England. The small profiles of aircraft in some members' signature area are Group Build icons, awarded for taking part in, and completing, a Modelling Group Build.

Hi Chris, and welcome from England. The small profiles of aircraft in some members' signature area are Group Build icons, awarded for taking part in, and completing, a Modelling Group Build.

Oh, very nice, I wish i had shown up sooner!

There is no problem Mate. There is a place for everyone who wants to take part in GB. And the skill level isn't the main factor determining that. Welcome then. Greetings from Poland. :wave:

There is no problem Mate. There is a place for everyone who wants to take part in GB. And the skill level isn't the main factor determining that. Welcome then. Greetings from Poland. :wave:
Thanks wurger, what part of poland?

Beautiful country that is.

Welcome Chris from another Chris! (Does that make it 4 or 5 Chris' on here? :)).

The Group Builds are fun and learning and it doesn't matter what skill level. I've done one after 30 years of not building and I loved it. Just need some time to do another!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back