Hello Everyone!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

cougar32d

Airman 1st Class
Oct 13, 2006
san antonio texas
Hello everyone after a long time gone from here i'm back and looking forward to being active on the forums once again.

There is a reunion for the 2nd BG veterans association coming up in San Antonio in a couple weeks. Roman (Seesul) sent me an email about it but I won't be able to attend, but since you live there, I thought I'd let you know.

October 15 thru 17, 2009
Crowne Plaza Hotel at the Airport

Please mark your calendar now and invite your children, grandchildren, friends, and relatives to the 2009 Reunion of the 2nd Bombardment Group Association. The reunion will be held in San Antonio, Texas which is affectionately referred to by Texans as the "Rivercity" because of the beautiful Riverwalk. San Antonio is also proudly know as "Military City" because it is home to Randolph Air Force Base, Lackland Air Force Base, Kelly Field, Fort Sam Houston, Brook Army Medical Center, and Camp Bullis. San Antonio, however, is probably best known around the world as the site of the Alamo which has come to symbolize hope, heroism, and sacrifice in the face of impossible odds for the cause of liberty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back