Hello everyone

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sagittario64

Airman 1st Class
Nov 21, 2011
Michigan
hey everyone. im a new guy here. i love wwii aircraft more than anyone else i know, and after countlessly visiting this forum, i thought i should stop pacing and join the forum.

Welcome from Minnesota! I'm new here as well and have already found a vast well of knowledge here! The question i wanna know is, what is ur favorite warbird?

Tony

Haha Arossihman. Where do i start? all i can say is, that at one or more points in time, i was in love with one of practically every wwii plane ever recorded. Recently though ive taken a liking to the italian warbirds. However my all time favorite warbird top 3 is as follows. 1) Reggiane Re.2005 2) Dornier Do.335 3) Messerschmitt Bf.109
and thank you all for your welcoming of me

Thank you imalko. and might i say i really like your slovakian Bf.109 pic you have. i hardly see any slovakian wwii art.

spits are beautiful, no doubt about it. but i prefer the rare gems. only 48 re.2005s were ever made, compared to thousands of spitfires. yet those 48 made a name for themselves as if they were hundreds

Welcome fom the Right Coast! Nice to see somerone take some thought in choosing 'favorite' aircraft. Of course, I just go with gut opinion and choose the 410.

Welcome fom the Right Coast! Nice to see somerone take some thought in choosing 'favorite' aircraft. Of course, I just go with gut opinion and choose the 410.
thanks for your welcome as well. I do like the 410 alot too. Like i said before to many people, i love all wwii aircraft. it pains me so much to put some before others

Users who are viewing this thread