Hello everyone

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sagittario64

Airman 1st Class
Nov 21, 2011
Michigan
hey everyone. im a new guy here. i love wwii aircraft more than anyone else i know, and after countlessly visiting this forum, i thought i should stop pacing and join the forum.

Welcome from Minnesota! I'm new here as well and have already found a vast well of knowledge here! The question i wanna know is, what is ur favorite warbird?

Tony

Haha Arossihman. Where do i start? all i can say is, that at one or more points in time, i was in love with one of practically every wwii plane ever recorded. Recently though ive taken a liking to the italian warbirds. However my all time favorite warbird top 3 is as follows. 1) Reggiane Re.2005 2) Dornier Do.335 3) Messerschmitt Bf.109
and thank you all for your welcoming of me

Thank you imalko. and might i say i really like your slovakian Bf.109 pic you have. i hardly see any slovakian wwii art.

thanks again for all these welcomes. im already having a blast with all the threads :)

spits are beautiful, no doubt about it. but i prefer the rare gems. only 48 re.2005s were ever made, compared to thousands of spitfires. yet those 48 made a name for themselves as if they were hundreds

sign0016.gif

Welcome from the land down under, glad to make your acquaintance.

Welcome fom the Right Coast! Nice to see somerone take some thought in choosing 'favorite' aircraft. Of course, I just go with gut opinion and choose the 410. :)

Welcome fom the Right Coast! Nice to see somerone take some thought in choosing 'favorite' aircraft. Of course, I just go with gut opinion and choose the 410. :)
:) thanks for your welcome as well. I do like the 410 alot too. Like i said before to many people, i love all wwii aircraft. it pains me so much to put some before others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back