Hello everyone

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

jamesrwjim

Airman
Oct 27, 2012
Washington state
Hi my name is Jim and I recently after a 20 plus year hiatus came back into the hobby of making scale models. I have noticed a few changes since building models then to now and am very excited that I came back. I have always had a passion for WW2 aircraft and that's where my focus will be which leads me to joining this forum. Hopefully I will not only learn many tricks and tips but will contribute as much as I can to this community, and before I forget I did play the online ww2 flight sims Air warrior 3 and Fighter ace until they went under just in case there are any former players of those sims in this community and that's it thanks for having me.

Looking forward to seeing your stuff, we have a new Group Build starting on Nov.1st. It is the 1914-1939 build, (that covers a lot of ground), so if you have something that would work, we would love to have you join in! Have a look around, and as Aaron said, the Asylum welcomes you!

c0140.gif

G'day Jim, nice to have you join us and yes if you will learn heaps from a great and informative bunch of guys and please do, join the next Group Build all the details are available under the 'Modelling' section, 'Group Builds' sub folder. But if your not sure, just yell………..well chip in.

Welcome from another with dual flags from down unda.
There are plenty of us who had been away from this hobby for many years.
You truly are in good demented company.

Thank you for the invite it just so happens I recently purchased a Avia B-534 series III by Eduard off of ebay It will a first for me ( First bi-plane and first Eduard kit) and I will be gathering as much info as I can on this bird. Any suggestions would most definitely be welcomed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back