Hello from Canada

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

WTB Flyer

Recruit
Dec 29, 2013
Canada
Looks like an interesting forum.....
I have always loved aircraft, I visit or local warbird museum and attend our local airshow every year ( Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum - Canadian Aviation History | Wartime Vintage Aircraft) in Hamilton, Ontario Canada.
Get to ride and fly the Harvard and Stearman thats available to the public.
Grew up in Wellington NZ and was always hanging around the airport, that was a long time ago (I'm 68)
Looking forward to a lot of great stuff here.
Cheers
John

Welcome from the left side of Canader. Apparently, during your relocation to this vast country, you established yourself thousands of kilometers too far east. My mother-in-law lives in Hamilton. you may have seen her; large, breathes fire, made Stalin cry......

Geo

Welcome aboard John and it seems Geo and I are related...

I try to make it down to the CWH show every year and maybe I'll see you there.

You are in luck, cuz in the Southern hemisphere, there are no therapy sessions, cuz there is no hope for us.

You guys are all backwards and upside down. Every time we try to hold a session, you tell us you had one last week!

Oh, and welcome to the forum!

Well, what a wonderful welcome....
Thank you all for your comments and suggestions, I need people to look after my mental well being!!!
Bloody Aussies, Britts, Swedes, Poles, Yanks, Germans, Canucks and Kiwi's....what a great mixture, should be fun times ahead.

Thank you all.

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back