Hello from France

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A4K

Brigadier General
Dec 17, 2007
The back of beyond
Welcome aboard Didier!...And no worries about the english -I'm from New Zealand, we don't speak it either!

Last edited by a moderator:
hi

i am e new member on this forum and a 45 year old and is live in CHALON Sur SAONE near DIJON
but my english is not perfect sorry i like a built a kit

on this

http://www.casimages.com

100407123538946965784449.jpg

and ever

gooday

Didier

Hello Didier and welcome to the forum. Greetings from Serbia.

G'day Didier, greetings from Oz and welcome to the family, and no worries about the English mate, it's your models we like to see.

:hotsun: :hotsun:

Welcome Didier! Your english is far better than my French and better than some english-speaking people I know.

You picture didn't show up. If you are uploading from your computer, us the "Go Advanced" button below and then the "Manage Attachments" button on that screen.

Welcome to the board Didier.

CR is right. If you want to show us a pic , upload it using the described way above. I have corrected your post a little bit.

Nice job Didier
what manufacturer is it and what scale?
It has the 'too tall' look of the old Revell 1/32 offering but I don't recognise the canopy

Hello and welcome.

I just got dumped by a half-french-half-swiss girl btw, but I will not hold that against you. Might need your support in this actually.

How come my post ended up first Gnomey? Sounds like I'm on holiday in France or something (oh for the chance! :) )

Deleted the original thread and then had to copy all the posts over by backing up to the page and copying the posts. However the post of your I copied was done before Didier's post that I copied and therefore it ended up before Didier's post and deleting it deletes the thread. However now you have posted again I can fix that or we can just leave it as is...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back